Cretesol Concrete Remover
Cretesol Concrete Remover turns hard concrete into rinsible mud.
We supply an acid alternative, which is 100% safe to use, user-friendly and has no fumes or odours. Cretesol Concrete Remover molecularly breaks down the ionic bond in cement, completely dissolving and removing hardened cement from any surface to which it adheres. This type of ionic exchange has never been used before in South Africa, making it one of a kind.
Cretesol Concrete Remover can clean all types of equipment with cement or lime residue and is completely biodegradable and environmentally safe. It does not contain muriatic, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, sulphuric or phosphoric acids. This makes it safe to use with bare hands. It does not degrade the equipment being cleaned, neither does it damage the paint, i.e. on a ready-mix drum/car and the water from Cretesol Concrete Remover can be recycled, since there is no need to neutralise it (as is the case with hydrochloric acid).
Cretesol Concrete Remover effectively preserves your equipment so that it is maintained in good working order, while improving safety by protecting users during the cleaning process.
- It is safe and biodegradable: Acids are generally corrosive to users, the environment, plants and equipment. Cretesol Concrete Remover is non-corrosive and non-hazardous to users, the environment and equipment.
- It is cost-effective: The corrosive nature of acids tends to increase maintenance costs on equipment. Equipment’s lifespan is reduced and it has to be replaced more often. Cretesol Concrete Remover is non-corrosive and does not damage equipment. Hence, there are lower costs due to equipment lasting longer.
- It is effective: Mechanical cleaning methods tend to be time- and labour-intensive. Also, mechanical methods tend to cause damage to equipment. Hammer drills and scrapers dent surfaces and damage paintwork. This leads to increased maintenance costs due to panel-beating and repainting of equipment. Add the cost of time and labour to the maintenance costs and we find that profit margins are eroded needlessly. Cretesol Concrete Remover reduces time and labour costs, while lowering maintenance costs and preventing damage to equipment. One mixer with heavy build-up on the outside can take up to two days to clean using three labourers. Using Cretesol Concrete Remover, a mixer can be cleaned in one hour using one labourer.
- It is versatile: Cretesol Concrete Remover can be used on all types of equipment, namely ready-mix trucks, dry bulk tankers, pump trucks, water tankers, spreaders, job-site equipment and quarry equipment. It can also be used on cars, scaffolding, man lifts, truss screeds, laser screeds, mixing equipment, pumping equipment, trowels, concrete buggies, concrete cutting, sawing and many more types of hardware.
- It is industry specific: There are numerous industries that would benefit from using Cretesol Concrete Remover, such as cement and concrete producers, the construction industry, the precast concrete industry, quarries and the mining industry, the do-it-yourself (DIY) sector, the marine industry and the pool supply industry.