Resiblock 22 proves to be the perfect sealant for dry cast concrete paving. This sealant prevents jointing sand from washing out. This is achieved through bonding the jointing sand to reduce the loss of grouting. This is particularly helpful around downpipes, when paving on an existing structure, or on steep slopes. Resiblock 22′ superior joint stabilization is commonly used on driveways, in car parks, and at airports where jet engines tend to blast out jointing sand.
- Polyurethane based
- Well suited to small jointing gaps
- Stabilises jointing sand
- Prevents jointing sand erosion
- Maintains proper interlock
- Prevents water and fuel infiltration
- Can be used for heavy vehicular traffic