In South Africa, cement grouting is generally used between pavers and flagstones. Cement grouting has proven to have many problems such as cracking and popping out, permanent staining and picture framing of pavers. Grouting serves the important function of creating interlock between pavers and preventing shifting. Besides this, cracked and broken grouting looks unsightly. Romex Rompox Profi-Easy offers an alternative that won’t crack, pop out or stain pavers.
This paving grout can be used as a strong, reliable means to repair grouting which has failed already. It is ideal to use for Pedestrian trafficked areas with jointing gaps of 5mm wide, 30mm deep and larger.
Benefits of Rompox Profi-Easy:
- Designed for a single purpose, namely the jointing of paving
- Quick and easy installation
- Reliable and long lasting
- Does not crack or disintegrate
- Makes seamless repairs possible
- Consistent strength
- No staining
- Resistant to weeds and digging ants
- Takes only 24 hours to cure